Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hurricane Wilma (no pictures)

Blogger is giving me a hard time about putting a picture on today. That is okay because I don't really have a good picture of Wilma. Wilma arrived in the dark. Around 4:00AM the wind began to blow. The eye hit land about 150 miles south of me at 6:30AM. All day the wind blew about 30 - 40 mph, but by the time the sun came up to take pictures it had slowed down and there were no good pictures to take. Fortunately I have no good hurricane damage pictures to show. I am very glad about that. I saw one small tree down in my area. We were very fortunate again to dodge the hurricane bullet.

Hopefully Blogger will let me download some more pictures of Florida tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Glad to hear that you're doing better than my friends in the Metro Dade area.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home