Saturday, May 20, 2006

Newer Car



13 years ago we had 3 little kids all 5 years old and under. We bought a mini van. That mini van has gone a lot of miles since then, but now my oldest little kid works full time and the others are in high school. The mini van is wearing out too. Yesterday I was driving in my own neighborhood and saw this real pretty car for sale for a good price. It is a 2002 Saturn with only 25,000 miles. It REALLY was owned by the little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays. Unfortunately she had to sell it because of her health. Anyway, it is now mine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new car purchase !!!! hoping it serves you many yrs as did your mini-van.

Also, your daughter did a great work of spray art !!!! she surly is talented !!!!

ONE PROUD GRANDMA ---

7:06 PM  
Blogger J said...

That's a great looking car, K. We don't have Saturns over here, so I had never seen that particular model before.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I wasn't familiar with Saturns either except for the one my neighbor owns that is over 10 years old. So many cars look alike today. I am not sure how I will recognise it in the parking lot at Walmart. I will have to tie a bow on the antenna! LOL

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home