Friday, June 30, 2006

Photo Friday: Happiness is . . .



. . . seeing the Statue of Liberty!

We are back from New York and Philadelphia and had a great trip. For the next week or two this blog may need to be renamed the "I Love New York and Pennsylvania" blog. I will share a few of the many pictures we took as we travelled to the biggest cities we have ever visited.
One of the things I really looked forward to seeing was the Statue of Liberty. We saw her from the Staten Island Ferry which is a free ride across the New York harbor. The ferry is part of the New York mass transit system which I thought was nice. The price was right and the view was amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger TropicRedbird said...

Kim, you are so right! For me, happiness would have been seeing it at the same time as you ... :D Great shot!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home