Friday, June 30, 2006

Photo Friday: Happiness is . . .

. . . seeing the Statue of Liberty!

We are back from New York and Philadelphia and had a great trip. For the next week or two this blog may need to be renamed the "I Love New York and Pennsylvania" blog. I will share a few of the many pictures we took as we travelled to the biggest cities we have ever visited.
One of the things I really looked forward to seeing was the Statue of Liberty. We saw her from the Staten Island Ferry which is a free ride across the New York harbor. The ferry is part of the New York mass transit system which I thought was nice. The price was right and the view was amazing!


Blogger TropicRedbird said...

Kim, you are so right! For me, happiness would have been seeing it at the same time as you ... :D Great shot!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home